Qt.vim : tiny tool for the uic used in Qt from Trolltech
| script karma
Downloaded by 1906
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|only for unix/linux
Anyone who uses Trolltech's fabulous Toolkit Qt is able to generate cpp/h files using the xml Files generated by the Qt-Desginer.
By using an additional inheriting instance your can make your layout code ( the ui/cpp/h files in the basedir) independant from your implementation code ( the classImpl.ccp and classImpl.h in your pwd).
Thats what this little script does.
Additionally it makes a pro-file for qmake.
The plugin appears in your menubar as Plugin/QT
- create a new dir
- start your editor : gvim myfile.ui
- Plugin/QT/UIC subImpl -> creates a base directory with .cpp/.h/.ui file -> a subdeclaration with the .cpp/.h files -> main.ccp and a pro-file. If your want it will run qmake, make and executes the resulting program.
- Plugin/QT/UIC Impl creates only the .cpp und .h from your .ui file
- Manpageview for qt classes: type for example :Man QString and see how it works. You can also type K when your coursor is over a qt class name.
Suggestions are welcome.
|Put it into your ~/.vim/plugin directory. |
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 188.8.131.52
||- add a manpageview for qt classes in a additional buffer
(thanks to Charles E. Campbell, Jr. see script manpageview.vim)
- when program is compiled it starts up immediately
- bug fixes
||check far a valid ui-file
||a few fixes about the $QTDIR environment , the working directory and handling of existing directory/files