Visual Mark : Visual mark, similar to UltraEdit's bookmark
| script karma
Downloaded by 26585
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This script uses Vim's "sign" capability to provide visual marks, similar to UltraEdit's bookmark.
1. For gvim, use "Ctrl + F2" to toggle a visual mark.
For both vim and gvim, use "mm" to toggle a visual mark.
2. Use "F2" to navigate through the visual marks forward in the file.
3. Use "Shift + F2" to navigate backwards.
If you do not like the highlighting scheme, you could change "SignColor" in the script. Feedbacks are welcome. :-)
|Drop it in your Vim plugin directory.|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168
||Fixed a very nasty bug in the get_number function (Thank you, Evgeny Filatov :-)
||Important bug fixes:
- Now the script should work for the console version of VIM. (The sign list is sorted in gvim, but in vim, it is not...)
- Map "mm" to toggle visual marks