sipngrep : Syntax file for sip captures from ngrep (udp)
| script karma
Downloaded by 1039
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
- coloring numbers / usernames
- folding with first line of packet in summary
- coloring 'important' and other headers
- coloring for standard possible problems (lack of username or domain, incorrect method, private ips)
- marking 4XX, 5XX, 6XX statuses
Designed looking at capture produced by `ngrep -q -tt -W byline udp and port 5060` or similar.
|Put the file in vim directory/syntax/sipngrep.vim|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124