PySmell : A Python omnicompletion utility
| script karma
Downloaded by 1137
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|PySmell is an alternative omnicompletion library for Python.
It has two parts: The Python library that does the analyzing, and the Vim script that calls into the library.
It works by analyzing your codebase once, saving information in a TAGS file, and using that to provide context-aware completions.
There is more documentation in the README and in pysmell.vim
The project is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/pysmell
The code repo is at http://github.com/orestis/pysmell
Follow news at http://orestis.gr
|Uninstall the .tar.gz, cd into it and do:
python setup.py install
To use PySmell omnicompletion from inside Vim, you have to have:
1. Python support in vim (`:echo has('python')`)
2. The pysmell package in the PYTHONPATH that Vim uses: `python import pysmell` should work.
3. Drop pysmell.vim in ~/.vim/plugins
4. `:setlocal omnifunc=pysmell#Complete` Note: If you want to always use pysmell for python, do: `autocmd FileType python setlocal omnifunc=pysmell#Complete`
5. [OPTIONAL] Select a matcher of your liking - look at pysmell.vim for
options. Eg: `:let g:pysmell_matcher='camel-case'`
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124