Click on the package to download.
||Fixed more problems with result window handling. This time hopefully a real fix. Reported by Perry Trolard.
* Fixing serious regression in result window handling introduced in v2.3.4 (reported by Wolodja Wentland)
* Fix indentation issue with multibyte function names (patch by Sung Pae)
* Fixed some typos in the documentation (thanks to Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant)
* Mark temporary vimclojure buffers with vimclojure filetype (patch by Krisa Jenkins)
* Reworked window handling of vimclojure temporary buffers
* Fixed indentation of functions with multibyte names (patch by Sung Pae)
||v2.3.2 introduced a serious regression concerning key mappings. This releases fixes this regression.
Additionally - as a consolation so to say - custom fuzzy indent pattern are introduced.
||Bugfix release with various fixes.
* Disambiguate <Plug> names (reported by Sung Pae)
* Fixed slow down of indentation for large files (reported by Brandon Bloom)
* Fixed clear() method for Repl
* Fixed repetition for block functions (patch by Sung Pae)
* Send only exact visual block for evaluation (reported by Perry Trolard)
* Made keymappings configurable (incl. whitelisting of keymappings)
* Delete old autocmds for adding new ones (reported by Sung Pae)
* Fixed indentation of extend in letfn heuristic
* Include forms starting in let in fuzzy indentation
* Fixed highlighting of keywords (reported by Gianni Chiapetta)
* Fixed (hopefully) carriage returns on Windows (reported by vitalyper)
* Fixed highlighting of new meta reader macro (reported by Gianni Chiapetta)
||Bugfix release with various fixes.
* Fixed regression in highlighting of numeric functions. (Reported by Ogino-san.)
* Restore various registers correctly after yanking. (Reported by Dave Ray.)
* Improved fuzzy indent heuristic and fixed special case for with-meta.
* Removed highlighting of the comment form. It's broken and unlikely to be ever fixed. (Reported by Dave Ray.)
* Fixed version range for the clojure dependency. [1.2,1.5)
* Removed usages of anonymous functions. This caused a small delay when using 'o' or 'O' commands. (Interestingly only then but with a normal carriage return…) This problem was a long lasting issue for several years. A big big thank you to Dave Ray for tracking this down!
* Loads the user.clj if found on the classpath of the server.
* Fixed problems with result buffers when issuing certain sequences of commands. (Reported by Dave Ray.)
* Made gradle plugin milestone 6 compatible.
||* The nailgun server and port may now be configured.
* Rainbow parens may be toggled on or off.
* The fuzzy indent option improves indentation based on the form name.
* The Repl now always enters a newline on <CR>. <C-CR> submits the expression. This can be easily flipped if desired.
||Finally a new release. Bringing VimClojure up to date with 1.2 and 1.3 alpha. Please consult the README in the zip file for further installation instructions.
||This release is compatible with Clojure 1.0 and
Clojure-Contrib 919 (in old SVN terms). Other
pre-GTIC contrib versions from Github should also
work. For Clojure(-Contrib) head consider using the
bleeding-edge branch from the repository.
The Ivy configuration will fetch an known-to-work
Clojure(-Contrib) version. For manual compilation,
you have to care for that yourself. A compiled jar
is already included in the distribution in the build
Changes since v2.1.1:
* Fixed a regression of qualified keywords highlighting
* Fixed a infinite loop if there is no prompt in the Repl buffer
* Made compilation of ng client a bit more comfortable
* Added library configuration for OpenSolaris (thanks to Richard Newman)
* Changed normal invokations to ignore keymappings (reported by James Reeves)
* Fixed typo in lispwords: defmethod -> defmulti
* Added letfn to lispwords
* Added c.c.def/defnk to lispwords
* Added #_ and #! as comment indicators to syntax highlighting
(currently only the #_ is marked as comment, the following form
is still highlighted normally.)
* Fixed annoying o/O delay bug
* Simplified plugin installation
||This is a bugfix release.
* fixed syntax highlighting of strings with escaped quotes
* added syntax highlighting of numbers in radixR format
* added missing clojure names to highlighting
* fixed keyword highlighting
* fixed find invocation in launcher
* fixed spurious -1 in EvalLine
* improved completion
* goto source
* show source
* stacktrace short-cuts for the Repl
* more robust in case of not running server
* improved error messages
* dynamic syntax highlighting for use'd and alias'd namespaces
* pretty printing of macros expansions
* improved build system with optional Ivy dependency resolution
* simplification of plugin installation procedure
Fixed many bugs, in particular:
* resizing windows when executing nails
* EvalToplevel evaluated more than one expression
* Line and File number information is now correctly when sending expressions
||Updated for latest Clojure SVN. Merged with Gorilla.