VERun : Easily run/compile your files inside vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 758
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|The main goal of VERun is to run your program with just one command without leaving vim. You just open the file you want to run and execute :VERun.
Main features included in version 0.9:
- Runs C/C++, php, python, bash/sh and makefiles with just one command, without needing to cd your dir nor configuring anything
- Auto detect your C/C++ headers and adds the links to the g++ command (see :h VECppAutoHeaderList)
- Auto detect your python version
- Option to execute your program in an external terminal
- Currently supports only C/C++, php, python, bash/sh and makefiles
To compile/run your program, run:
For further instructions and configuration check the help file included in the tar ball.
Please feel free to contact me for eventual bugs, suggestions, complains or anything
|Download and extract the file in your ~/.vim/
If you want the development version, check the git repository: https://github.com/sollidsnake/verun
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168