Click on the package to download.
- Remove a stray echo when generating help for the various Merginal buffers.
||- Replace fugitive#repo() usage with Fugitives standalone functions.
- Use FugitiveShellCommand instead of repo.git_command (which is deprecated by Fugitive)
- Use Git merge instead of Gmerge (which is deprecated by Fugitive)
||- Support separate Meginal buffers on multiple tabs.
- Added merginal_remoteVisible variable to set remote branches to be viewed by default.
- Added a hotkey 'tr' to toggle remote branches in the view.
- Calling `Merginal` or `MerginalToggle` when the merginal buffer is open but not in the main mode (branch list by default, or changes if in special Git status) will:
- Jump to it, if the user is in another window.
- Change it to the main mode, if the user is in it.
Made merginal commands global, not buffer-local, because Fugutive no longer fires the signals Merginal depended on.
Changed fugitive#detect to FugitiveDetect.
Made pS push with --force-with-lease instead of just --force. Yes, this is a fix. No this is not a breaking change. If this breaks your workflow then your workflow was broken to begin with.
Made all the mappings <nowait>.
||* Fix fileFullPath bug.
* Fix order of arguments when merging.
* Limit amount of commits displayed. This is considered a bugfix and not a feature because the only reason for
limiting the commit was performance.
* Fix a typo in historyLog.vim.
* Add NERDTree style keymaps for opening files
* Use committer date instead of author date in historyLog
* Allow setting the Merginal window width
* Add option to split vertically/horizontally
* Add merginal_windowSize configuration
* Use exception number instead of string
* Fix try catch to has_key
* Add missing merge commands to mergeConflicts buffer
* Pushing when there are multiple remotes
* Keymaps leaking between buffers
* Add -- after commands to solve branch/path ambiguity
* Fix command running for Vim8 with :terminal support
||Fix refresh - prevent it from modifying other windows
||* Add the missing open-conflicted-file command from v1
* Fix the way filtering works in history log
* Huge refactor - moving to object model
* Add built-in help(pressing ?)
* Add filtering(pressing &)
* Minor bug fixes
||* Add mn keymap for merging with --no-ff
* Add keymap and conflict-resolving mode for cherry-picking
* Fix a bug where failure to do an operation would mess up the Vim windows
||Add the history log buffer(`gl` from the branch list), which allows:
* Viewing the commit history of a branch
* Viewing information on each commit
* Checking out commits
* Diffing against commits
* Add `pr` keymap for `pull --rebase`
* Add `q` keymap for closing the side-buffers
* Minor typo fixes and output/doc styling changes
||- Add the `rn` keymap for renaming branches
- Add a buffer type for `rebase-amend`
- Add `pS` command for force pushing branches
||- Add the `rb` keymap to start a rebase.
- The rebase buffer supports the merge buffer's keymaps(`R`, `<Cr>`,
- The rebase buffer also support `ra` to abort the rebase, `rc` to
continue to the next patch and `rs` to skip the current patch.
- Add `MerginalToggle` command to toggle the merginal buffer.
- Add `MerginalClose` command to close the merginal buffer.
- Support `ps`, `pl` and `pf` directly on remote branches.
- Fix a bug with non-linear merges that don't have merge conflicts.
|| - Add the `mf` keymap to run Fugitive's `:Gmerge`
- Add `merginal#branchDetails` for better parsing of the branch info
- Add `ct` and `cT` for tracking remote branches
- Add `ps`,`pl` and `pf` to push, pull and fetch branches
- Make `dd` be able to delete remote branches
- `bd` in the branch list opens the diff files buffer to diff against the
||Made it more plugin-friendly