Maven Compiler : VIM compiler setup for Java with Maven
| script karma
Downloaded by 284
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Maven Compiler is a plugin to simplify the building of Java applications which use the maven project management system. This includes:
1. A syntax file containing highlighting rules for Maven's pom.xml files.
2. A compiler file containing the compiler setup and error format setup.
3. A file type detection script for pom.xml files to setup the filetype and syntax type for pom editing.
Github mirror: https://github.com/JalaiAmitahl/maven-compiler.vim
|Pathogen is the recommended way to install the Maven Compiler plugin.
If you are using Pathogen:
git clone https://github.com/JalaiAmitahl/maven-compiler.vim ~/.vim/bundle/
Otherwise, extract the .tgz to a temporary directory and move the ftdetect, syntax and compiler folders into your ~/.vim/ folder.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11
||Fixed issues where only one error was being displayed at a time, added a quickfix plugin to strip duplicate and blank entries from the quickfix window.
||Small fixes to:
1. POM syntax file now highlights the parent tag.
2. Error format now ignores everything which is not explicitly requested.
3. ftdetect didn't always override the xml file type.