textobj-functioncall : The textobject plugin to select a region that calls function.
| script karma
Downloaded by 232
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|The vim textobject plugin to treat function-call-like regions.
Default mappings are assigned to 'if' and 'af'.
* 'if' and 'af', both of them select a region like 'func(argument)'.
* 'if' and 'af' behave differently when a function takes another function as its argument.
* 'if' selects the most inner function under the cursor.
* 'af' selects the first function including the cursor position by its parenthesis. However if any candidate would be found, it falls back to 'if'.
For example the cursor is on '2' of "func1(func2(argument))"
* 'if' selects "func2(argument)".
* 'af' selects "func1(func2(argument))".
This textobject could select following similar patterns.
Latest version: https://github.com/machakann/vim-textobj-functioncall
|Unzip and just put all folders in your ~/.vim.|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124