vim-markdown-wiki : Links manipulation and navigation in markdown pages
| script karma
Downloaded by 1429
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|"vim-markdown-wiki" is plugin which eases the navigation between files in a personnal wiki
Links syntax follows Github Flavored Markdown ie [My displayed link](My-link.md)
Link creation :
- Hit the ENTER key when the cursor is on a text between brackets : `[a title]`
- The link will be created `[a title](a-title.md)` and the corresponding file will be loaded in the buffer.
- Hit the ENTER key when the cursor is on a wiki link
- The corresponding link file is loaded in the current buffer.
- Hit Shift + ENTER to go back
|Copy the vim-markdown-wiki.vim file into the $HOME/.vim/plugin/ directory|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199