Indent Detector : detect indent automatically
| script karma
Downloaded by 229
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
- detect mixed indent(indent with both spaces and tabs) and echo warnning on `bufEnter` and `bufWrite` automatically.
- switch setting about indenting to fit the current indenting style automatically.
- detecting time is limited, so you don't need to worry about opening huge files.
- the options decided by this plugin are `expandtab` `smarttab` `tabstop` `shiftwidth` `softtabstop`, and is setted via `setlocal`.
- your own setting about indenting is also used as default when the indenting style is not decided. (when you create an empty file or enter a file which occurs no leading spaces or tabs)
- this plugin will do nothing when you open an readonly file (`:echo &readonly` to check that), so that you can open help files without warnning.
Go to [github](https://github.com/luochen1990/indent-detector.vim) for more details.
|### via Vundle:
put `indentdetector.vim` to directory `~/.vim/plugin` or `vimfiles/plugin`
> remenber to restart your vim after installation
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206