todoapp : Manage your todos in vim with app like experience
| script karma
Downloaded by 523
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Lightweight and easy to use todo management in vim.
using [unite.vim](https://github.com/Shougo/unite.vim) and sqlite.
Sqlite is used so that you can build other application on top of it, like a web
service that could be accessed from your phone.
* `:Todoadd [content]` add todo item.
* `:TodoInit` init todo database
* `:TodoImport` import todos from a plain file
* `Unite todo` show all todo that need to be done.
* `Unite todo:done` show todos that have been done.
Actions in the unite list:
* `toggle` default action, press `<cr>`
* `edit` edit todo in split buffer, press `q` to save and quit
* `new` create new todo through prompt
|Take [vundle](https://github.com/VundleVim/Vundle.vim) for example:
Install [sqlite](https://www.sqlite.org/) from it's website, or use brew on mac:
brew install sqlite
Sqlite database is available at `~/.todo/todo.sqlite`
After install plugin, you need to call `:TodoInit` once to create a todo table in database
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11