Vim PHP Wrapper : A plug-in to speed up PHP development
| script karma
Downloaded by 1558
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Vim PHP Wrapper (vphpw) is a Vim plug-in to help improve PHP development
productivity. It provides functions for common tasks such as importing classes,
running, testing, or documenting PHP code as well as simple APIs for custom
For unit testing, vphpw supports PHPUnit out of the box. Codeception is also
supported to a certain extent.
For more information and demos,
* Tested with Vim 7.4 and 8. Might still work with 7.3.
* Vim's `tags` for class import functions.
Some features vphpw provides:
* Check for syntax (not in real-time).
* Import classes.
* Run the current PHP buffer with default or manually specified options.
* Test with default or manually specified options.
* Run a test class or specific test case.
* Execute the last command on the last or current target.
* Generate docblock.
* Align docblock.
* Reset/Delete docblock.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206