Gruvbox 8 : Simplified and optimized Gruvbox colorscheme
| script karma
Downloaded by 86
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This is a simplified and optimized* version of Gruvbox that I have developed to address some issues I had with the official colorscheme.
These are the main differences compared to the official Gruvbox:
- no plugin and filetype highlight groups to avoid messing up syntax highlighting after switching colorschemes;
- reduced number of options;
- all options are documented;
- slightly different (and, IMHO, better) 256-color palette;
- no 16-color version;
- support for transparent backgrounds in terminals;
- no autoload folder, no shell scripts;
- up to date highlight group definitions (e.g., includes ToolbarLine and ToolbarButton).
- generated by Colortemplate (https://github.com/lifepillar/vim-colortemplate), i.e., easily hackable.
* Loads in ~1.5ms compared to the >9ms required by Gruvbox.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: