vim-quickui : The missing UI extensions for Vim 8.2.
| script karma
Downloaded by 241
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Maintainer: skywind3000 (at) gmail.com
There are many keymaps defined in my .vimrc. Getting tired from checking .vimrc time to time when I forget some, based on latest +popup feature (vim 8.2), I created this vim-quickui plugin to introduce some basic ui components to enrich vim's interactive experience:
- Well designed and carefully colored Borland/Turbo C++ flavor ui system combined with vim's productivity.
- Can be accessed by keyboard only while mouse is also supported.
- Navigate with the usual Vim keys like h/j/k/l, confirm with ENTER/SPACE and cancel with ESC/Ctrl+[.
- Pure vim-script, +python is not required.
- No longer have to be afraid to forget keymaps anymore.
For more information, please see the github: https://github.com/skywind3000/vim-quickui
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168