svnTools : svn tools. Managse subversion commands from vim.
| script karma
Downloaded by 262
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Allows to launch several svn commands from within vim.
Use :Svnh to show a command help.
- Info commands:
Svni : get current revision info.
Svnif : get current file revision info.
- Blame commands:
Svnbl : get blame of current file.
Svnblv : get verbose blame of current file.
- Status commands:
Svnst : show file's status (conceal symbols: X and ?).
Svnsta : show status files (show all symbols).
Svnstf : show current file status.
Svnstd : show current directory status.
Svnsth : show the svn status symbols' help.
- Log commands:
Svnl [NUM] : get subversion log (num. commits, defaults to 3000).
Svnls PATTERN [NUM] : log search pattern (num. commits, defaults to 3000).
Svnlf FILEPATH : show file log.
- Diff commands:
Svndf : get diff of changes on current file.
Svndd : get diff of changes on current directory.
Svnda : get diff of changes on current workind directory.
- Diff files with vimdiff commands:
Svnvda : show (vimdiff) all files with changes (alows to skip binaries).
SvnvdA : show (vimdiff) selected files with changes (alows to skip binaries).
Svnvdf : show (vimdiff) current file changes.
Svnvdd : show (vimdiff) current directory changes.
Svnvdr REV : show revision log and open the selected revision changes with vimdiff.
- Directory compare commands (sandbox compare):
Svndc DIR1 DIR2 : show (diff) changes between two directories.
SvndC DIR1 DIR2 : show (diff) changes between two directories, skip binaries.
Svnvdc DIR1 DIR2 : show (vimdiff) changes between two directories.
SvnvdC DIR1 DIR2 : show (vimdiff) changes between two directories, skip binaries, files not differing.
- Revision commands:
Svnr REV : get diff of selected revision number.
Svncr REV : cat revision number
- Conflicts commands:
Svnm [LAYOUT] : merge all conflicts with vimdiff. Layouts: 0 1 2 (default layout: 2).
Svnmf [LAYOUT] : merge current file conflict with vimdiff. Layouts: 0 1 2 (default layout: 2).
Svnmp FILE [LAYOUT] : merge file conflict with vimdiff. Layouts: 0 1 2 (default layout: 2).
Svnres [all] : perform svn resolve. Use 'all' to resolve all conflicts.
Svnmh : show merge layout help.
- Password settings:
Optional, if you don't want to use keyring or similar programs.
The svn password will only be stored for the current vim session.
let g:svnTools_userAndPsswd = 1
let g:svnTools_svnUser = "MY_SVN_USER"
let g:svnTools_storeSvnPsswd = 1
|Minimum version: Vim 7.0+
Recomended version: Vim 8.0+
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206
||- New: Svndvdr command, when placed on an svn log and diff file (obtained from Svnr, Svnda, Svndd or Svndf), for each file open the vimdiff of the current log's file revision.
- New configuration option g:svnTools_userAndPsswd to use non interactive snv and send user and password in the same command: let g:svnTools_userAndPsswd = 1
- New options to manage svn user and password: g:svnTools_svnUser, g:svnTool_storeSvnPsswd.
||- New: Svnlr command, when placed on an svn log file, for each revision
number get its log and diff changes.
- Fix Svnm command, treat status ' C ' as file in conflict.
- Fix Svnm command, treat status !.*C as file in conflict.
- Fix Svnm command, do not try opening merge tool when file in confict is not found.
- Fix GetStatusFilesList function, file path is last column not second one.
- New Svnvmb command, development command to create a vimball release of the plugin.
||- New on Svnda, Svndd, Svndf: do not allow to modify or save the revision file on vimdiff.
- New Svndc command, show diff between files with changes on two different directories.
- New Svndc command, show diff between files with changes on two different directories, skip binary files.
- New Svnmh command: show merge layout help.
||- New SvnvdA command. For every modifed file, allows user to get vimdiff, skip (this/all/none) file,
skip (this/all/none) binaries.
- New on Svnvdf/Svnvdd/Svnvda check if file is binary, ask user to skip binary files.
- New on Svnvdc will now show only files with differecnes, omitt any files that do not differ.
- New Svnvdca command to show all changes between directories.
- Fix GetStatusFilesString issue affecting svnTools#VimDiffCompareDirChanges.
- Add Svnm command to merge commit upon conflict.
- Add Svnrv command to resolve commit conflicts.
- Add Svnst commands to show svn status.
- Adapt to jobs.vim 0.1.0
- Add Svnvdr command to show vimdiff on files modified on selected revision.