vim-jq : Runtime files for jq (the command-line JSON processor)
| script karma
Downloaded by 40
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Vim runtime files for jq script files (the command-line JSON processor).
Syntax highlighting of:
- Builtin filters and user functions
- Module prefix, like NAME::
- Imported JSON file prefix, like $NAME::
- Objects like .foo
- Move to next/previous function definition: ]], [[
- Move to next/previous nested function definition: ]m, [m
- Enhanced gf: when pressed on an included module path foo/bar edits the file foo/bar.jq if the file can be found in Vim's 'path',
otherwise tries to edit foo/bar/bar.jq.
- Move between matching if/elif/else/end, try/catch, and function definition boundaries def/; with %.
Include file searches:
- Proper settings for include, includeexpr, suffixesadd and define.
- Jq's default search paths for modules, ~/.jq and $ORIGIN/../lib/jq are appended to 'path' only if they exist.
|Run the following in your terminal:
git clone https://github.com/bfrg/vim-jq
Note: The directory name git-plugins is arbitrary, you can pick any other name. For more details see :help packages.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199