vindent.vim : Navigate and select text based on indentations.
| script karma
Downloaded by 151
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This plugin provides two functionalities:
1. Jump to previous/next line with same indentation. (vindent motion)
2. Select adjacent lines with "same or more or ..." indentation. (vindent text object: 4 variations)
This plugin was partially inspired by vimscript #5106 and vimscript #3037. This plugin is essentially a simplified version of the two plugins combined, but reimplemented with less than 100 lines of vimscript at its core!
More details and latest version at: https://github.com/jessekelighine/vindent.vim
|Clone it from Github for latest version: https://github.com/jessekelighine/vindent.vim|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124
||- Make the auto mappings work.
No one told me that this didn't work for so long :'(
- Reimplement how indentation is compared and handled: Previously use
a custom function to handle the determining of a line's indentation
level, now use Vim's native function `indent()`. This change has 2
1. It automatically assumes equivalence between a <Tab> and
|tabstop| number of <Space>s. This is more flexible since Vim
can infer filetype specific |tabstop| setting automatically.
2. It returns a number representing the indent level. This makes
comparing indent level much faster.
As a result, |g:vindent_tabstop| is now obsolete and the user can no
longer choose whether <Tab>s and <Space>s should be considered
- No longer refuse to select the entire document.
- Restructure `autoload` to be more concise.
- Add |vindent_Block_Motions|.
- Expand |vindent_Text_Object|s to be customizable and take counts.