VUT : Vim Universal Templates
| script karma
Downloaded by 1764
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|VUT - Vim Universal Templates are direct continuation
of VHT Script #988. Difference is you can define comment
strings and use editable or library tags in every type of
When migrating from VHT -
HAVE TO CHANGE
- change name of core file from *.htmlmain into *.vutmain
- default comment strings are /*, */, script package
is providing configuration for popular types of files:
xhtml, html, tex, vim
NOT HAVE TO CHANGE
- extensions of files are still the same (vhl, vht)
Old commands are saved for backwards compatibility but added new set of
commands beginning with VUT or VUL. Note - VH commands may be dropped in
- VULupdate/VUTupdate can take name of library as an argument. Example:
This will update contents of LibraryItem panel.vhl regardless of cursor
position. Superuseful in connection with :argdo family. Argument had be
a full path with .vhl extension.
- added: use ~/Library/ for global library items for VULshow.
- fixed: VUTcommit.
|copy zip archive to you vimfiles/.vim directory. unzip it.
GLVS AutoInstall compatible.
Install help with :helptags ~/doc
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168
||- added: VUXinsert commands can take range (also visual)
- added: VULadd command - choose region and call function
with obligatory name argument, and immediately commit it.
||- added: library hints are given with proper relative paths to insert in
- added: libraries in global dir (~/Library) can be put in filetype
directories and only them will be shown. Example for ~/projekt/some.js
VULcheckout will show libraries (.vhl files) in:
Note: hierarchy in ~/Library have to be in filetypes, not file
- added: command completion for VUXcheckout, VUXupdate (Vim 6.2
- added: GLVS line for AutoInstall in script
- added: shell scriptlet for comment strings