octave.vim : Another syntax highlighting file for octave
| script karma
Downloaded by 1246
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This script is based in the matlab syntax file, however it adds a few significant features:
* Supports the octave syntax, including things like endwhile, the # comment, the strings delimited by ' and ", etc.
* Highlights the predefined functions like normal_cdf, sqrt, etc...
* Highlights any functions defined in the file being editted, for example if you are editting a file containing something like this:
it will highlight appearances of my_function in the current file.
|The installation procedure is:
1) mkdir -p ~/.vim/syntax
2) Copy octave.vim to ~/.vim/syntax/
3) Then add the following lines to your ~/.vimrc
" Copy from here
" Octave Syntax
au! BufRead,BufNewFile *.m,*.oct setfiletype octave
" to here.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168