rubycomplete.vim : ruby omni-completion
| script karma
Downloaded by 6785
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|rubycomplete is an omni-completion script for ruby.
It supports the following:
* dynamic completion of in-buffer entities (classes, methods, objects, modules).
- inclusion of column-names/fields
- helpers included in completions
* automatic inclusion of required modules
* automatic handling of syntax errors
Rubycomplete requires ruby support to work. It uses ruby to process the buffer and introspection to create a list of completions.
It is distributed with vim, and as part of the vim-ruby project (http://vim-ruby.rubyforge.org/).
CVS versions are availible from vim-ruby, major releases will be published here and on my site.
For more info go to: http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/dev/2006/04/10/vim-7-ruby-omni-completion.html
|copy to .vim/autoload or your global runtime autoload directory. |
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 188.8.131.52