pyljvim : pyljvim - LiveJournal Plugin for VIM.
| script karma
Downloaded by 657
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|pyljvim is a a Livejournal Plugin for Vim. One can post to the Livejournal directly from vim! :)
How to use pyljvim:
1) Provide Configfile.txt required details and Install it on your platform
2) Two Templates for posting are provided
Fill in the details. Subject is a must.
3) Give a Space after those details and type your text to the world at LJ.
4) When you have finished typing it, do a:
5) Your post is online.
1) Edit Configfile.txt with all the required details.
* Provide the Location of your VIM and PYTHON. ( Keep the Example as the Reference and Provide appropriate Directories)
* If you need PROXY SUPPORT ( Yeah, I need it! :) Give value USE_PROXY as True and provide the details. Otherwise, change the value of USE_PROXY to False
* Provide your LJ Username and Password. ( If Password is not provided, it will be prompt at the time of posting)
2) python install_pyljvim.py
3) Thats all. Now can start using it.
For a try, do from your vim:
Fill Subject and type some giberrish and do
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11