lua-support : Lua-IDE -- Write and run Lua-scripts using menus and hotkeys.
| script karma
Downloaded by 4449
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
***** This plugin is no longer supported *****
The successor for this plugin is Lua Support 2 :
- insert various types of comments
- insert complete statements (e.g. 'if then else end' )
- insert often used code snippets (e.g. empty function, open file)
- read, write, maintain your own code snippets in a separate directory
- run scripts or run syntax check from within the editor
- show compilation erros in a quickfix window; navigate with hotkeys
Here are some screen shots : http://lug.fh-swf.de/vim/vim-lua/
The help file online : http://lug.fh-swf.de/vim/vim-doc/luasupport.html
This plugin comes with a help file (luasupport.txt). Read it with
or type \h in normal mode.
|Copy the zip archive lua-support.zip to $HOME/.vim/ or $VIM/vimfiles
(on the Windows platforms) and run
See also the README file within the zip file.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168
||+ New menu item and key mapping to adjust end-of-line comments.
+ New insert mode mappings.
+ A few mappings have been renamed (to bring them into line with my C/C++).
+ New global variable for Lua compiler and interpreter name.
+ Better adaption for console mode.
+ Better adaption for MS Windows.
+ Snippets can now be managed in the console mode.