vikitasks : Search viki files for tasks and display them in a list
| script karma
Downloaded by 831
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|vikitasks is a distributed todo lists manager. It provides a quick
overview of priority/task lists maintained in several viki files.
Depending on your settings, you can quickly search all "homepages"
of intervikis or search only project-specific files. Buffers
containing task lists are added to the list of vikitasks. There is
also an option to view a list of current tasks on startup.
:VikiTasks[!] [CONSTRAINT] [PATTERN] [FILE_PATTERNS]
- Collect tasks from viki's priority lists (see |viki-tasks|)
- Sort those tasks
- Browse tasks with a given date
- Optionally browse all tasks (incl. those without a date)
Let's say you have the files:
#A 2009-12-13 Do this
#C 2009-12-20 :call @Anna What was it she wanted to tell me?
#C 2009-12-24 :call @Bernie Wish him good luck
#D 2009-11-01 Do that
Let's assume you have added both files to |g:vikitasks#files|. Switch to
the buffer foo.txt and call >
and you get the following list: >
Bar.txt|2| #D 2009-11-01 Do that
Foo.txt|2| #A 2009-12-13 Do this
Foo.txt|3| #C 2009-12-20 Call @Anna
Bar.txt|3| #C 2009-12-24 Wish @Bernie good luck
If you do/had done this on the 15 December 2009, the third line would be
highlighted, i.e. the entries above the cursor refer to passed/missed
events. If you had called :VikiTasks! (behold the bang), then the
"Whatever" entry would have been included in the list too.
If you had called >
only the first two items would be listed.
This week's tasks (i.e. the tasks that should be accomplished today or
within the following six days) could be listed with >
Also available via git
|Edit the vba file and type: >
See :help vimball for details. If you have difficulties or use vim 7.0,
please make sure, you have the current version of vimball
(vimscript #1502) installed or update your runtime.
This script requires tlib (vimscript #1863), trag (vimscript #2033), and
viki (vimscript #861) to be installed.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199
||- Duplicate tag in help file
- g:vikitasks#today: show a break line in suspended list views
- VikiTasks: Files pattern arguments sometimes got lost
- Files patterns were ignored when working with a cached list
- g:vikitasks#today: Changed to "DUE"
- Integration with/dependency on viki_vim is now optional
- Check has('vim_starting') when running vikitasks#Alarm()
- Experimental support for todo.txt task lists (requires trag 0.10)
- Improved regexps for todotxt files
- s:Convert(): Run at most 5 iterations when replacing keywords
- Access trag_filenames through rag#HasFiletype() and trag#SetFiletype()
- g:vikitasks#ignore_completed_tasks: If true, completely ignore completed tasks (fixes #1)
- g:vikitasks_startup_alarms default value: don't display the alarms list if vim is called with an argument
- When calling glob() for intervikis, make sure to scan subdirectories
- Keyboard shortcuts for mark done, archive done, list files etc.
- Minor changes to how constraints work & new commands: mark done, set due date, archive final/done tasks etc. (require tlib 1.0)
- g:vikitasks#use_calendar: use |:Calendar| as date picker
MD5 checksum: 4bf05727153faee87e36a28483e12211
||- s:GetCurrentTask(): skip pending tasks (date = '_')
- VikiTasksStatic (by tub78)
- Don't check for has('vim_starting')
MD5 checksum: 2f8c5fc7e4399d35f9f0a8b9a4ea9fef
||- g:vikitasks#remove_unreadable_files: Remove unreadable files
- FIX: remove buffers with no tasks from the list
- g:vikitasks#use_unspecified_dates: Interpret entries with an unspecified date ("_") as current tasks
- g:vikitasks_startup_alarms doesn't assume a special case for gtk
- Load viki if it wasn't loaded yet
- If g:vikitasks#intervikis == 2, scan all interviki pages (not just the homepage)
- Run VimEnter command immediately if !has('vim_stating')
- FIX: rx didn't match entries with no text
MD5 checksum: b1157748e17e1f667c443d0e1d273e41
||- :VikiTasks now takes a pattern as optional second argument. This change makes the :VikiTasksGrep command obsolete, which was removed.
- Moved the definition of some variables from plugin/vikitasks.vim to autoload/vikitasks.vim
- Scan buffers on save
- Require tlib 0.37
- The arguments for :VikiTasks have changed