tslime.vim : Send text from vim to a running tmux session
| script karma
Downloaded by 950
Comments, bugs, improvements
|Simple script which allow you to send portion of a buffer to a running tmux session.
Based on http://technotales.wordpress.com/2007/10/03/like-slime-for-vim/ which use screen instead of tmux.
Having some problem uploading a new version here. You can find a more up-to-date version on github: http://github.com/kikijump/tslime.vim
If you're using tmux >=1.5, go fetch tslime from there.
_How to use this script:_
- Considering you have a running Ruby/Python/Clojure/Whatever interpreter in window 0 of a tmux session named 'my-session'.
- In vim, select a region in visual mode and press <C-c><C-c>.
- You will be prompt to enter the session name. You can type the name of the session directly, in this case 'my-session', or you can press <tab> to cycle through all the tmux sessions that are currently running.
- Next, you will be prompt for the window number, in this case 0. Like for session name, completion is available.
- When you'll press enter, the text you selected will be send to your interpreter.
Rating scripts is only available on the
script versions (upload new version)
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124
||Works with tmux (>=1.3)
You can indicate which pane to paste text to.
For tmux (<1.3), you should use version 0.1 of tslime.vim