Better CSS Syntax for Vim : Make CSS more readable.
| script karma
Downloaded by 2189
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
Syntax highlights for full CSS2, most of HTML5 & CSS3 properties (include prefix like -moz-).
- May not collaborate with some plugins, e.g. CSS Color, Sass
- Some properties can't highlighted well with prefix
- CSS3 animation properties highlighting
Because of this plugin is built for standard CSS and not compatible with original css.vim, if you run into any error that related to CSS, you may need this:
How to get rid of the error:
- edit `sass.vim`, go to line 16, delete `cssValue.*,`
- edit your `.vimrc`, add `au BufRead,BufNewFile *.sass set filetype=css`
Or, try css3 syntax or vim-css3-syntax.
|Copy css.vim to your ~/.vim/Syntax.|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11