aspnetide.vim : aspnetide.vim: A Plugin that turns vim into an asp.net IDE!
| script karma
Downloaded by 543
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Turns VIM into an asp.net IDE!
* ASPHelp - F1: Jump to online help based on selected word.
* ASPBuild - <leader>ab: Find a solution file for the project and build. Errors shown in quickfix.
* ASPAltFile - <leader>af: Navigate to alternate files (ASPX <-> code-behind).
* ASPRun - F5: Run app in local webserver and navigate to selected page.
* ASPGoTo - <leader>ag: Go to class file based on name.
Screencast of how to use this plugin:
*For those new to vim, <leader> is a backslash by default.
*You may need to have VS.NET installed for ASPRun to work. Not sure if the local web server gets installed with just the framework.
*The ASPBuild and ASPRun features only work on windows. With a few tweaks this could work nicely for mono on linux though...
Patches welcome, github location:
|Extract the zip file to ~/.vim (or vimfiles on Windows). To use the help, see :help add-local-help. In a nutshell, :helptags ~/.vim/doc. (or :helptags $VIM/vimfiles/doc on windows)
For details, see :help aspnetide
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168