preview : Plugin for previewing markup files(markdown,rdoc,textile,html)
| script karma
Downloaded by 1564
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Preview plugin is a tool developed to help you to preview markup files such as *.markdown, *.rdoc, *.textile and *.html when you are editing them. It builds html files and opens them in your browser.
The plugin requires a builtin ruby interpreter. It means that your Vim should be compiled with '--enable-rubyinterp' option. To find out does you Vim have builtin ruby interpreter you can do the next:
If output is '1' the ruby interpreter is builtin. The second thing you should verify is that you have installed all necessary ruby gems.
Supported formats and dependecies:
* markdown(md, mkd, mkdn, mdown) - depends on 'bluecloth' ruby gem
* rdoc - depends on 'github-markup' ruby gem
* textile - depends on 'RedCloth' ruby gem
* ronn -depends on 'ronn' ruby gem
* html(htm) - no dependecies
* reStructuredText(rst) - depends on 'RbST' ruby gem and 'rst2html' system util
Donald Ephraim Curtis (support for OSX, fixing bugs)
Sung Pae (fixing bugs)
Rdark (support for ronn file format)
|Unzip in ~/.vim (~\vimfiles on Windows). Use :helptags ~/.vim/doc to enable :help.|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124