gccsingle.vim : Quick run single C source file
| script karma
Downloaded by 681
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
| This is a smart utility for quick run single c source file in vim.
It has follow features:
1. Use gcc compiler.
2. Compile and run single c source file just one command.
3. Program's output is showing below the source file in a new window.
4. You can hide the output window easily.
5. When there are some errors, quick window will automatically appears.
6. When there is no error, quick window hides automatically.
7. When you compile it, source code is saved by the script, so you need not to save it.
8. Only three commands, easily to remember, easily to use.
The most cool things are:
1. Run source file just one command.
2. Quick window shows and hides automatically.
3. Everything happened in vim, no ugly command window.
Has bugs, quick window appears
No bug, output in vim, no command window
| Put this file in ~/.vim/plugin on *nix.
Or put it in $vim/vimfiles/plugin on Windows.
Only three commands to use this utility.
If you don't like these mapping, just modify the source code.
1. compile and run: ,g (g means gcc)
2. run the program: ,r (r means run)
3. hide the output: ,h (h means hide)
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199