nerdtree-ack : NERDtree + ack.vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 755
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This plugin add capability to search in folders via NERDtree. The search use ack.vim from the master branch (http://github.com/mileszs/ack.vim/tree/master).
This is ripped off from "NERDTree & ack" plugin (vimscript #3357) by Tudor Barbu. It just doesn't fit my taste, so, yeah.
## How to Use
1. Open NERDtree
2. Point to a directory
3. Press `ms`
4. Enter search term (e.g. `control\ panel -i`)
1. Doesn't change current open buffers! This feature is what necessitate the use of latest ack.vim
2. Uses ack.vim syntax:
- Use `\ ` to write a space (e.g. `control\ panel`)
- Or enclose the term in quotes (e.g. `"control panel"`)
- The default behavior is case sensitive. Use `-i` params for case insensitive (e.g. `"control panel" -i`)
3. Uses ack.vim buffer behavior
|1. Install ack.vim first from http://github.com/mileszs/ack.vim/tree/master. Or you can use my branch (https://github.com/tyok/ack.vim) whose behavior is IMHO more NERDtree-friendly.
2. Copy the plugin file to your .vim/plugin directory
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206