workflowish : ToDo manager plugin inspired by workflowy.com
| script karma
Downloaded by 307
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|By defining a simple syntax in Vim and using brilliant folding capabilities workflowish can simulate 99% of Workflowy's features.
Main repository: https://github.com/lukaszkorecki/workflowish
- searching (duh, it's, like, in Vim, broseph)
- deleting (as above)
- folding as a substitute for great zoom feature
- notes (just add \ in the beginning of the line to start a comment)
- vimgrep for filtering lines
- a todo which is not completed is a line which starts with *
- completed todo starts with a -
Thanks to the long running tradition, workflowish files have .wofl extension.
|Use Pathogen, or copy the archive contents to your ~/.vim|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 188.8.131.52