dwm.vim : Tiled Window Management for Vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 1522
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|dwm.vim adds tiled window management capabilities to Vim.
It is highly inspired by dwm (Dynamic Window Manager) [http://dwm.suckless.org/] tiled layout management.
Windows are always organised as follows:
| | S1 |
| M | S2 |
| | S3 |
Use the following commands to create, close and browse windows:
- CTRL-N Creates a new window and place it in the area [M] & stacks all previous windows in the [S] areas.
- CTRL-C Close the current window if no unsaved changes
- CTRL-J Jumps to next window (clockwise)
- CTRL-K Jumps to previous window (anti-clockwise)
- CTRL-H Focus the current window, that is, place it in the [M] area & stacks all other windows in the [S] areas
There's only one tiled layout available right now, but the project is open for contribution:
PLEASE FORK: https://github.com/spolu/dwm.vim
|- copy the dwn.vim file into $HOME/.vim/plugin directory
- start vim
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206
||- use of `hasmapto`
- various cleanup
||- Changed mapping from C-F to C-H for focus
- Added a sentinel for mappings to avoid conflicts
- Added a fullscreen mode (C-L) (focus to return to normal mode)