This plugin simply will show the commit history of the current file in the window and allow you to diff this against older commits. It also allows you to diff it against different commits in different branches.
There is a keyhandling change that might annoy, but I think it makes more sense this way. Soz, if that annoys.
- Changed <cr> on code tree to open local (also added 'p' for previous version).
- Set scrolloff to 999 in tree - to center the tree.
- Added indicator for the directories and their status.
- Fixed syntax highlighting.
- Added 'x' to close the parent in tree view.
Added repository history search.
Just select the commits in the log window and press 's' and then type in the search string and it will display a list of searches. The '<cr>' and 'o' keys will handle work the same as in the log window.