eunuch.vim : Helpers for UNIX
| script karma
Downloaded by 224
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Vim sugar for the UNIX shell commands that need it the most. Commands include:
* :Unlink: Delete a buffer and the file on disk simultaneously.
* :Remove: Like :Unlink, but doesn't require a neckbeard.
* :Move: Rename a buffer and the file on disk simultaneously.
* :Chmod: Change the permissions of the current file.
* :Find: Run `find` and load the results into the quickfix list.
* :Locate: Run `locate` and load the results into the quickfix list.
* :SudoWrite: Write a privileged file with sudo.
* :W: Write every open window. Handy for kicking off test autorunners.
|Extract in ~/.vim (~\vimfiles on Windows).|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206