tex_alt : Lightweight alternative support for TeX
| script karma
Downloaded by 291
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|tex_alt is an alternative, lightweight support for LaTeX in Vim. There are many bundles that aim to do the same thing and possibly do it better, but this one is mine. Also, itís much faster.
* lighter, faster and less complete syntax highlighting,
* autocompletion for commands, files and tags,
* auto tag regeneration on file open and save,
* basic compilation with a QuickFix window,
* some more convenience settings.
tex_alt doesnít provide:
* support for BibTeX,
* support for mathematics, and
* almost and IDE kind of behaviour in general.
|Copy the files named tex_alt.* to appropriate folders in ~/.vim.
Copy or append _ctags to ~/.ctags.
See README for additional details.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206