redif.vim : Syntax highlighting for ReDIF format used by RePEc
| script karma
Downloaded by 107
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Syntax highlighting for ReDIF format used by RePEc:
Some special arguments
Localize spell checking for Title, Abstract and some others (use :set spell to enable it)
Highlights as error:
- Fields that do not belong to the current template.
- Fields that should belong to a cluster but do not.
- Wrong arguments (for most fields but not all)
####### Not supported:
Does not always highlights arguments as error even when they are erroneous. In particular:
- Does not check whether non-repeatable fields are repeated
- Does not check URLs
- Does not check logic (for instance "40-30" is not highlighted in a "Pages" field, even if 40 > 30)
- A few others
Moreover, the spell checking does flag several common words in economics, such as Schumpeterian, macroeconometrics, etc.
The file is well-commented; you can read it for more information.
|Copy-paste it to $VIMRUNTIME/syntax/|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168