MakeDoxygenComment 2013 : Generate Doxygen Comment Skeleton
| script karma
Downloaded by 646
Comments, bugs, improvements
|Ryan De Boer|
|Inserts java doxygen comments for functions.
Modified Leif Wickland's script to fix bugs and get it to work correctly in my Terminal IDE android environment.
See original script documentation at:
* Supports functions on lines starting with a tab.
* Fixes the bug for adding @return for void methods.
* Fixed the incorrect documentation for what it generates (return instead of returns, and spaces).
* Removed one extra space at end of parameters.
* Supports omitting @brief tag. I uploaded a separate MakeDoxygenComment_no_brief.vim so you don't have to edit your .vimrc file if you want it removed.
* Does not support more than one tab, and the tab must be 3 chars (see l:tabSize). Only supports 0 or 1 tab.
I've found a number of bugs that I've been trying to fix. Unfortunately the echo statements are not enough to debug it properly. For now you'll need to do some extra manual editing.
* Incorrectly puts @return for class summaries.
* Sometimes does not finish the doxygen comment properly (you have to manually type */)
* Uncomment out the echo lines if you are making changes and debugging the script.
|Store MakeDoxygenComment.vim in ~/.vim/plugin/
Issue the :Dox command with the cursor on the function declaration.
Rating scripts is only available on the
script versions (upload new version)
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11