EasyClip : Simplified clipboard functionality for Vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 497
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|EasyClip is a collection of clipboard related functionality with the goal of making using vim simpler without losing any of its power. Major changes include:
- Remapping all delete operations to the black hole register and introducing a new operator (cut) to be used instead
- Adding a substitute operator
- Improvements to paste
- Improvements to yank, including support for navigating history
- Ability to share clipboard between different concurrent vim instances
- Persistent saving of yank history to file
For more information please visit the github page at: https://github.com/svermeulen/vim-easyclip
|I recommend loading your plugins with neobundle or vundle or pathogen.
This plugin also requires that you have Tim Pope\\'s repeat.vim plugin installed.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206