surfer.vim : Code navigation built upon Ctags
| script karma
Downloaded by 123
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
Surfer provides nice user interface for code navigation built on top of Ctags.
Go to https://github.com/gcmt/surfer.vim for a quick introduction to Surfer.
* Vim 7.3+ compiled with support for python 2.x
* Exuberant Ctags
1. Install Exuberant Ctags
2. Install Surfer with Vundle or Pathogen
3. [For non-Windows users] Go to the plugin root directory and execute ./install.sh
to complete the installation.
4. Map the :Surf command and enjoy!
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206
||* Added notification system for letting the user know when the search component has been updated and needs to be recompiled.
* Fixed all unicode related issues.
* Various bug fixes.
||- Improved overall reliability and performace.
- Visual kinds.
- Possibility to exclude files and directories from search results.
- Possibility to exclude kinds from search results.
- Various fixes.