bashizzle.vim : deadsimple snippet/templating using bash
| script karma
Downloaded by 222
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Leon van Kammen|
|This plugin enables bash templates / filtering, aka the macgyver-style of using snippets.
Shellintegration is already possible using '!' and '.!' and such, but I wanted a faster / more templated way of doing things.
SEE VIDEODEMO HERE: http://playterm.org/r/bashizzle-and-vim-1385374364
* full bashification of vim, if you are better at bashscripting compared to vimscript: this is for you
* write a filename '/etc/motd'..and press CTRL-B, it'll just include that file in the current document
* write 'snippet' and it will list the contents of ~/.vim/snippet (snippet.vim compatible)
* single-word-executables: write 'date' in vim..press CTRL-B, then it turns into 'Mon Nov 25 10:47:40 CET 2013' (it just ran '/usr/bin/date' :)
* UPDATE: filters! you can now postprocess your snippets or current vimdocument with easy bashscripts (extension .filter)
* UPDATE: $CLASSNAME and $FILE are now passed to snippets
* UPDATE: configurationfile ~/.bashizzle for global search/replace on every included snippet
Enough featureboasting, show me something!
Ok, bashizzle can easily turn something like this: http://pastie.org/8509238
into this: http://pastie.org/8509252
and optionally filter it with this: http://pastie.org/8509293
given that you properly configured your global search/replace keywords in ~/.bashizzle
Make sure you watch the screencat above
|tested on only textmode..just unzip it in your homefolder:
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168