vim-howdoi : Howdoi VIM Plugin
| script karma
Downloaded by 108
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|A Vim frontend for howdoi, the awesome command line tool that lets you ask what you need and grabs the snippet of code from SO.
Please use the GitHub project for bug reports and feature suggestions:
- Type your query and enter <CTRL-H> to get the code!
- You can also use the plugin's menu entry under GUI
- Overwrite the default mapping with map <WhatYouWant> <Plug>Howdoi
- Install howdoi if you haven't: pip install howdoi
- You must also have vim compiled with +python support. You can check that using the command: vim --version | grep +python. Vim package in Ubuntu and it's derivatives comes with +python support.
- Write what your are looking for
- Press <CTRL-H> to get the code!
- You'll maybe need LXML2 apt-get install python-lxml if howdoi compilation fails.
- This plugin is released under the WTFPLv2 License.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11