choowsewin.vim : land to window you choose like tmux's 'display-pane'.
| script karma
Downloaded by 758
Comments, bugs, improvements
|GitHub : https://github.com/t9md/vim-choosewin
# Land to window you choose~
Aiming to mimic tmux's `display-pane` feature, which enables you to choose
This plugin should be useful especially when you are working on high
resolution wide display.
Since with wide display, you are likely to open multiple window and
moving around window is a little bit tiresome.
This plugin make window excursion simplify.
1. display window label on statusbar
2. read input from you.
3. you can land to window you choose
Rating scripts is only available on the
script versions (upload new version)
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11
- verup again because of document mistake.
- [new] land to previous window suggested by @collinpeters
- [enhance] remove swap virtual keymap, now its incorporate into
keymap within choosewin.
- [new] create 'ChooseWinSwap' command, you don't necessarily need
this command since you can choose 'swap' within standard 'Choosewin'
command, simply sintax sugar.
- [improve] now overlay consider offset of |windowcol()|.
- [new] introduce <Plug>(choosewin-swap-again) feature.
- [new] introduce <Plug>(choosewin-swap) feature.
- [new] add 'noop' option for api-only call
- [new] add hook feature for filter_window before label_show()
- [new] g:choosewin_active auto set variable intended within
&statuline plugin(such as disabling trailing space warning).
- [improve] disble cursorline while overlay
- [new-feature] now support 'small' font for overlay and configurable
size you prefer. by default 'auto' mode determine font size based on
- [verup] v1.3
- [improve] provide '<NOP>" special action to disable default keymap.
- [improve] greatly improve overlay rendering with new pattern
compilation x2 faster now.
- [improve] disable trailing white space highlight internally.
- [improve] performance and effectiveness improve by avoiding
unnecessary append blankline.
- [improve] treat first_path() case as consistent manner.
- [improve] eliminate invalid window at initial phrase
- [improve] now undo history cleared when undolist is empty.
- [improve] recover poslist properly in overlay mode
- [bugfix] for buffer buftype=nowrite,nofile, buffer was not recovered
since &modified flag is ignored.
||now stabilized new window overlay feature which completely emulate tmux's display-pain by using matchadd().
see https://github.com/t9md/vim-choosewin for gif animation.
- [improve] Add multibyte workaround.
- [improve] now overlay not break since &conceallevel = 0 temporarily
- [bugfix] validate valid winnum and number of label
- [improve] disable fold, wrap, list adviced by manga-osyo.
- [improve] separate keymap variable
- [bugfix] properly clear label on tabswitch
- [refactor] and stabilize
- [bugfix] Number of tab exceed length of |g:choosewin_tablabel| cause
- [bugfix] Experimental overlay caption break redo history.
now, keep undolist with |:rundo|, |:rundo|.
- [improve] cleanup highlight management.
- [new] add experimental overlay window caption.
- [bugfixed] Number of tab exceed length of |g:choosewin_tablabel|
- [new-feature] last four char for |g:choosewin_tablabel|is used for
special tab excursion.
- [bugfix] choosing tab and <Esc> don't revert original tab.
- now blinking cursor word at land so that easy to spot cursor.
- [api-change] add auto-choose optional args for choowsewin#start()
suggested by hrsh7th
||Now you can choose tab!
You can check animated GIF on