VIDE : Simple IDE interface for vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 443
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Vim as an IDE provides an out of the box IDE like experience using existing vim plugins.
It is intended to allow vim users to get up and running quickly with a minimal set of plugins and configuration options.
You can find more information at https://github.com/hutchinson/vide/releases/tag/1.2.1
Currently vide provides:
- File browsing via NERDTree (4.2.0)
- Buffer browsing using MiniBufExplorer (6.5.2)
- Function/Class outline viewer using Tagbar (2.6.1)
- Buffer management using bufkill
- SuperTab! (2.0)
- delimitMate (2.6)
- A customised .vimrc file which integrates these plugins and other vim features to provide a basic integrated development environment.
- vim 7+ (known to work on version 7.3)
- Exuberant CTags available here: http://ctags.sourceforge.net
[WARNING]: The vide installer will attempt to back-up your existing .vimrc file and .vim folder. They will be backed up to ~/.vimrc~vide_backup and ~/.vim~vide_backup respectively.
However you should make backup copies yourself if you have made significant modifications.
The installer comes with no warranty and no liability is accepted for loss of data, use at your own risk.
git clone https://github.com/hutchinson/vide.git vide
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206