Click on the package to download.
||Fix refresh - prevent it from modifying other windows
||* Add the missing open-conflicted-file command from v1
* Fix the way filtering works in history log
* Huge refactor - moving to object model
* Add built-in help(pressing ?)
* Add filtering(pressing &)
* Minor bug fixes
||* Add mn keymap for merging with --no-ff
* Add keymap and conflict-resolving mode for cherry-picking
* Fix a bug where failure to do an operation would mess up the Vim windows
||Add the history log buffer(`gl` from the branch list), which allows:
* Viewing the commit history of a branch
* Viewing information on each commit
* Checking out commits
* Diffing against commits
* Add `pr` keymap for `pull --rebase`
* Add `q` keymap for closing the side-buffers
* Minor typo fixes and output/doc styling changes
||- Add the `rn` keymap for renaming branches
- Add a buffer type for `rebase-amend`
- Add `pS` command for force pushing branches
||- Add the `rb` keymap to start a rebase.
- The rebase buffer supports the merge buffer's keymaps(`R`, `<Cr>`,
- The rebase buffer also support `ra` to abort the rebase, `rc` to
continue to the next patch and `rs` to skip the current patch.
- Add `MerginalToggle` command to toggle the merginal buffer.
- Add `MerginalClose` command to close the merginal buffer.
- Support `ps`, `pl` and `pf` directly on remote branches.
- Fix a bug with non-linear merges that don't have merge conflicts.
|| - Add the `mf` keymap to run Fugitive's `:Gmerge`
- Add `merginal#branchDetails` for better parsing of the branch info
- Add `ct` and `cT` for tracking remote branches
- Add `ps`,`pl` and `pf` to push, pull and fetch branches
- Make `dd` be able to delete remote branches
- `bd` in the branch list opens the diff files buffer to diff against the
||Made it more plugin-friendly