foldlist : Create a fold list to enable hierarchical file navigation.
| script karma
Downloaded by 1501
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
This is inspired by the taglist plugin. The "Fold List" plugin
provides the following features:
1. Opens a vertically split Vim window with a list of folds in
the current file.
2. Moving through the fold list with the j, k, l, h, moves to the
associated fold in the file.
3. <CR> jumps between file and fold list.
You can open the foldinst window from a source window by using the ":Flist"
nnoremap <silent> <F9> :Flist<CR>
Add the above mapping to your ~/.vimrc file.
You can close the taglist window from the taglist window by pressing 'q' or
using the Vim ":q" command.
1. Copy the foldlist.vim script to the $HOME/.vim/plugin directory. Refer to
':help add-plugin', ':help add-global-plugin' and ':help runtimepath' for
more details about Vim plugins.
2. Restart Vim.
3. You can use the ":Flist" command to open the foldlist window.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206