vimloo : Write VimL Script in an Object Orient Style
| script karma
Downloaded by 40
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|GitHub repository: https://github.com/lymslive/vimloo
* class is a dict variable defined in a script which under the autoload
subdirecotry, class name is the relative path to autoload.
* object instance is a copy of class, may with modified data keys.
* derived class is also a copy of base class, may add data or/and function
* module is a isolate class by itself with no child, parent nor even instance.
* base class design, providing many fundamental methods and functions.
* module management, wich can import both standard classfied module and non-standard
* template files to make it easy to create custome class and module.
* some other smart commands used in script to help writting viml code in a more
|$ mkdir -p ~/.vim/bundle/vimloo
$ cd ~/.vim/bundle/vimloo
$ tar xzvf vimloo.tgz
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 188.8.131.52