CurtineIncSw.vim : Easily toggle between *.c* and *.h* buffers.
| script karma
Downloaded by 141
Comments, bugs, improvements
* The filenames of the header and body (implementation) are identical
except for the extension or the directory.
- That is, foo.c -> foo.h is supported,
- whereas foo.c -> bar.h is not supported.
* The user opens files from the base of the repository. Or the other file is
somewhere within the directory of the file you are opening or it's
* The repository contains both the header and body (implementation) files.
Based on these assumptions, you should not need to reconfigure when you switch
Copy CurtineIncSw.vim into your ~/.vim/plugin directory.
Or :source CurtineIncSw.vim to load it into your running session.
You can set a keyboard shortcut if you want by placing something like:
map \<F5\> :call CurtineIncSw()\<CR\>
in your ~/.vimrc file. Yes, the <CR> is literally there at the end
as the four characters shown.
Installing with Vundle
Add Plugin 'ericcurtin/CurtineIncSw.vim' to your your plugin definitions
in your .vimrc
Rating scripts is only available on the
script versions (upload new version)
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168