vBox : A simple template engine for vim
| script karma
Downloaded by 546
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|A simple vim plugin for quickly create and insert templates.
- Templates specific to file types or file names.
- Customizable template variables.
- Command completion.
- Live template creation & edition.
- No templates by default, create your own.
- No auto insertion by default (Use BufNewFile for that).
- The file type matching is done according to the current &ft, not the extension.
Details and configuration in the repository > https://github.com/KabbAmine/vBox.vim
Please rate the plugin if you find it useful :)
|Copy the distributed files into Vim runtime directory which is usually ~/.vim/, or HOME/vimfiles on Windows.
Or use a vim plugin manager.
e.g with vim-plug:
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 220.127.116.11