vim-colors-nobold : Vim color schemes with "bold" attribute removed - except for text console.
| script karma
Downloaded by 41
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|vim-colors-nobold is a collection of Vim color schemes, with "bold" attribute removed in GUI and terminal, but not in text console. I wasn't entirely happy with how fonts, which I use in Vim, looked when rendered in bold, so I decided to create modified versions of my favourite Vim color schemes, with "bold" attribute removed. At the same time, I didn't want new color schemes to look different in text console, compared to original color schemes.
In some cases, I also changed colors of some of the elements - for example, to make active and inactive status lines look different.
The collection is split into two parts:
* Contains color schemes based on the 18 standard schemes shipped with Vim.
* Requires standard Vim color schemes to be present locally.
* Contains additional color schemes, based on schemes created by Vim users.
* Does not require original color schemes to be present locally. This is because "extra" color schemes include code from original color schemes, with permission from their authors.
Sample screenshots can be found here: https://gitlab.com/tomac/vim-colors-nobold/wikis/screenshots
Home page: https://gitlab.com/tomac/vim-colors-nobold
|1. Download vim-colors-nobold scripts. Available sources:
* vim-colors-nobold git repository: `git clone https://gitlab.com/tomac/vim-colors-nobold.git`
* Archives available on "tags" page on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/tomac/vim-colors-nobold/tags
* Scripts repository on vim.org (search for "vim-colors-nobold"): https://www.vim.org/scripts/index.php
2. Copy `*.vim` scripts from `base` and `extra` directories (all of them, or just ones you're interested in) to directory below - don't create any subdirectories there. If the directory does not exist, then create it.
* Unix: `~/.vim/colors`
* Windows: `C:\Users\your_user_name\vimfiles\colors`
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199