CharTab : ascii table with some nice features
| script karma
Downloaded by 1957
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|This script provides a character table. Yes, yet another one :-).
But it has some nice features:
- it takes advantage of syntax-highlighting
- it allows to toggle base of codes without leaving buffer
- it opens in currently active window, so no rearrangement of windows occur
- special codes are viewed with their real names (NUL, ETX,...)
- quitting is very simple and fast - just one keystroke
|To use this script copy it into your local plugin-directory
After starting VIM this script is sourced automatically.
By default press <Leader>ct to view character table.
Memory aid, ct = (c)haracter (t)able
See header of script for how to configure.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 18.104.22.168